Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Points List

Here it is, the season thus far. I did my best to calculate everyone's properly, if anyone thinks I am wrong you can go through all of the games and check they are all here. I am missing that one game that none of the coaches were at. The goalies may be wrong because we didn't write who started on some of the game sheets and I had to go by memory.

Player




Goals Assists Points PIM


DrewMcGillawee




9 8 17 16


Brett Sirant




11 3 14 2


Brentin Watts




2 10 12 4


Brett Sparrow




4 7 11 18


Kailer Booth




4 5 9 30


Patrick McDonald




2 4 6 20


Nolan Smith




1 4 5 0


AlessandroDeSordi




2 2 4 0


Tyler McGuckin




0 4 4 2


Sacha Buchok




2 1 3 2


Chris Penner




0 3 3 24


Ryan Patterson




1 2 3 10


James Sturko




2 0 2 0


Christian Rivard




0 1 1 0


Josh Giesbrecht




0 0 0 0


Aaron Joyal




0 0 0 0


Bench Minor




0 0 0 2















Goalies




GP W L T GA GAA SO
Aaron Joyal




10 1 8 1
43 4.30 1
Josh Giesbrecht




8 2 6 0 27 3.38 0

No comments:

Post a Comment